Why to use
- Low equipment cost.
- Energy Saving.
- Comfortable factory working environment.
- No maintenance.
- Recommended by Energy Audit.
- Rigid roll formed curved vanes in aluminium. optional S.S. 304 vanes are also available.
- Roter shaft & nylon bush assembly concealed in mild steel casting.
- Light weight & durable. approximately 6.5 to 7 kg.Audit.
- Top plate & bottem ring is made of stainless steel.
- Single piece U.V. stablised FRP base plate in different thickness. option of opaque and translucent aviable.
- Virtually maintenance free, weatherproof and storm proof.
How does it works
The turbo ventilator operates by utilizing the velocity of the wind to indus air flow by centrifugal action. The centrifugal force caused by the spinning vanes creates a region of low pressure area which draws air out through the vanes. air drawn out by the vanes is continuously replaced by fresh air from the outside. the sightest breeze3 will cause the turbine to spin and even after the breeze has stopped, the flywheel effect of the rotor cage will use its stored energy to continuously remove air giving rise to ventilation. suction is maintained even at low wind velocities.
If the interior of the building gets hot and stale, there's always doors or windows that can be opened to provide for the ventilation. However, stale and hot air doesnot disperse by itself and opening doors or windows is simply not sufficient to provide adequate ventilation in most areas.
The turbo ventilator also help to prevent condensation by extracting moisture condensate forming air, and in the case of fire will extract smoke and fumes thus preventing the building from becoming smoke filled.
Air Change Rate
|TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR||TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR|
|WAREHOUSE||4 TO 6||AUDITORIUM||4 TO 12|
|ASSEMBLY HALL||6 TO 12||TEXTILE MILL||4 TO 12|
|LIGHTINDUST||6 TO 12||PAPER MILL||8 TO 30|
|PACKING ROOM||8 TO 30||HEAVY INDUSTRIES||10 TO 30|
|PAINT SHOP||10 TO 30||BAKERIES||12 TO 30|
|BOILER ROOM||6 TO 12||FUNACE||12 TO 30|