Other Roofing Products
- Roofing Fasteners
- "J", "L", "Pipe bolt (Galvanized & PVC Coated)
- Butyle Tap
- Foam Fillier (For Ends) & Silicon Sealent
- PVC & PP Cap
- Roffing Accessories - Ridge, Corner, Gabble, Gutter
- Sag Rod
- Foundation Bolt
- Brazing Rod
- Base Plates
- Roofing Fasteners : (SELF DRILLING CUM TAPPING SCREWS (SDT) It is very important to use right length and dia of screw. also assure pitch of the screw, coating quality and salty spray test detail.
- "J", "L", "Pipe bolt (Galvanized & PVC Coated) :
- Butyle Tap :
Butyle tapes are applied over side and lap sheets to prevent ingress of water. These are necessary for ensuring water tight sealing of roof. Roof below seven degree slopes necessarily require these tapes and are applied as shown below.
- Foam Fillier (For Ends) : Silicon Sealent For Gap/Screws
- PVC Cap For SDT Screw :
This is required as an added safety to prevent leakage. these are available in different colours. pvc cap for j,l, pipe bolts and pp cap for sdt screws are available for sale.
- Louvers :
- "Z" And "C" Purlins :
These purlins are most unique cold roll formed sections used to fix roof and side claddings. The advanatage of using these purlins are unlimited depth and thickness option gives the designer the required freedom to design most economical purlin.
Minimum yield strength of these purlins will be 320 Mpa which enables designer to design light weight purlin.
"Z"purlins can be supplied from 85 mm depth to 360 mm depth and thickness of 1.8 mm to 4 mm.
"C"purlins can be supplied from 50 mm depth to 500 mm depth and thickness 1.8mm to 4 mm